How much can you save on orders of Kincaid Plant Markers as a reseller?
That’s up to you! As a reseller, you’ll receive special wholesale pricing. You can choose the level where you want to participate, and how much you want to earn based upon your own customer pricing.
- Email or call Gary Kincaid today let him know you’re interested.
- Gary will send you an official Kincaid Plant Markers Resellers Agreement and answer any of your questions.
- Once your signed agreement and initial order is received, we’ll start shipping and you can start selling! We look forward to talking with you!
Why will shoppers love to buy Kincaid Plant Markers from you?
- Kincaid Plant Markers are 100% stainless steel … others are not. This means they’re rust-resistant and maintenance-free, season after season, year after year.
- They are recognized by gardeners nationwide and internationally as the premium long-lasting, reliable and most functional garden marker.
- Our plant markers are three times as strong as competing products. Plates stay on; and they are easy to use with Brother labeling system (sold online by Kincaid for convenience!).
- Full range of heights for each marker style; family-run business, with all markers made in the USA.
Trusted to provide top quality garden markers by members of Dave’s Garden, the largest gardening blog on the web.
Organize your plants once with the best quality plant markers, and spend the rest of your time enjoying your garden.
We’ve helped thousands of serious garden enthusiasts organize, remember and share their gardens with Kincaid Plant Markers – the only metal garden marker company that offers 100% stainless steel garden stakes.
Compare Kincaid Plant Markers attributes to see the difference:
There’s no source of plant identification like a Kincaid garden marker.
Since our founding in 2006, we have worked to solve your garden labeling needs. In fact Gary Kincaid, our founder, used his professional engineering experience to personally create custom equipment for our workshop so that each marker is strong and well-built.
As former commercial growers, Gary and Gail Kincaid were challenged to find a plant marker that would perform more reliably than traditional markers. The solution came in creating our own line of plant markers, and today our family carefully finishes each marker on-site. We pack and ship within one business day so that you don’t have to wait.
Kincaid Plant Markers offers three different series of plant markers to meet the needs of every type of gardener and budget. From the casual gardener, to the Master Gardener…we have a solution that is right for you.